Free pronoun worksheets
These grammar worksheets help students learn to recognize and use pronouns. Pronouns are words that can substitute for nouns in a sentence.
Grade 1 pronouns worksheets
- Matching pronouns to nouns
- Personal pronouns
- Changing nouns to pronouns
- Use possessive pronouns (his, mine ...) to complete sentences.
- Use indefinite pronouns (anybody, somebody ..) to complete sentences
Grade 2 pronouns worksheets
- Using the pronouns "I" and "me"
- Replacing nouns with personal pronouns
- Rewrite sentences with common pronouns
- Match reflexive pronouns to pronouns ("I-myself")
- Write reflexive pronouns in sentences
Grade 3 pronouns worksheets
- Replacing nouns with pronouns
- Completing sentences with pronouns
- Pronoun antecedent agreement
- Subject and object pronouns
Grade 4 pronoun worksheets
- Pronoun agreement
- Who, whom or whose?
- That or which?
- Relative pronouns
Grade 5 pronoun worksheets
- Points of view (1st person, 2nd person ...)
- Possessive, relative and indefinite pronouns
- Pronoun - noun agreement