Answers to common questions are below. If you don't find what you need, contact us.
Do I need a subscription to use the worksheets?
Most of our worksheets are free to use, with no login required. However, becoming a member will give you additional worksheets and more options on how you print your worksheets (e.g. removing grade levels). Membership also lets you skip ads, save time and access member-only content.
I am a member. Where can I find the worksheet options?
Worksheet options are found at the bottom of each page where you can download worksheets. You need to be logged in as a member to see them.
How do I open / print a worksheet?
Our worksheets are pdf documents. They can be opened and printed using Adobe Reader or other free pdf programs.
Do you have answer keys for your worksheets?
Almost all of our grades 1-5 worksheets have answer keys, usually on the 2nd page. Preschool and kindergarten worksheets usually do not have answer keys as the exercises are relatively short and simple.
I am a teacher. Can I use your worksheets with my students?
What happened to your Google Classroom sharing button?
For members, we now have direct sharing of individual worksheets, without answer pages, to Google Classroom. For most teachers, this is much more convenient than our previous system.
What does Membership cost?
For individuals, membership is $23.95 / year.
What are the benefits of being a member?
Members receive extra worksheets, an ad-free experience and enhanced access to worksheets in alternative formats, including:
- removal of grade levels,
- separating of question and answer sheets,
- worksheet previews,
- direct sharing of individual worksheets to Google Classroom,
- ability to print entire sets of worksheet,
- ability to bookmark favorite worksheets, and
- related exclusive content.
Can I try membership for free?
For individuals, if you cancel your subscription within 7 days of signing up, your credit card will not be charged.
We are a school. Can we get access for all our teachers?
Yes. Please go to our school subscription page.
What does a one year school license cost?
For all the teachers in a school, it is $99/year per site.
I am a teacher signing up for a single account, not for a whole school. What do I do?
Teachers can purchase individual accounts here.
Is there a free trial for schools? What is your cancellation policy?
There is no free trial for schools; payment is immediate. If unsatisfied, contact us within 10 days of subscribing and we will provide a full refund. After the 10 day period, we cannot provide refunds.
We are a school. Can we pay by check?
Unfortunately, we can only accept payments through our online form.
Do school subscriptions renew automatically?
No, school licenses do not renew automatically.
What formats are your workbooks in?
All of our workbooks are pdf documents, which can be opened and printed with Adobe Reader or other free pdf programs.
I am a teacher. Can I use your workbooks with my students?
Permission is granted to reproduce materials for use with one (1) teacher's students by virtue of the purchase of a book. In other words, one (1) teacher may make copies of the workbook materials he/she purchased to be used solely with his/her students. Permission is not granted to reproduce the materials for sale or make these materials available on any website for the purpose of sharing.
Can I get printed workbooks?
We do not ship printed workbooks; however, all of our workbooks are pdf documents which are easily printable. Customers can save the workbooks on their computers and print pages as needed.
Why can't I make changes to the workbooks?
The content in the workbooks is secured, so you will not be able to make any changes to the content. If you want to split the workbook in parts (for online lessons, for example), we suggest you set your printer to “print to PDF”, select the pages you want to segment and save that PDF as a new file.
How do I get my books?
After you complete your purchase a download link will be available on your screen. You will also receive an email from us with the same download link. Clicking on the link will take you to a secure page on our website where your workbook(s) can be downloaded. We highly recommend that you download them on a laptop or desktop computer, saving them to your hard drive. You need to download the books within a week.
I never received the email with my download link. What do I do?
Sometimes emails get mistakenly identified as spam; please check your bulk mail or spam email boxes. If you still cannot find the email, contact us and we will ensure you receive your product.
I can't open the pdf file!
If you can't open your pdf file, you may need to download the latest version of Adobe Reader. If that doesn't work, please let us know your order number and the title of the workbook that you are having problems with, and we can investigate further.
My download links have expired. What do I do?
When you click on the link to the workbooks, the workbooks download to your device. You’ll want to check the downloads folder on your computer or device for the workbooks.
If you click on the link more than three times, the link will expire. The link will also expire a week after your purchase. If your link has expired and you haven't downloaded the books, contact us.
Where do I find the downloads folder on my computer?
- On a PC, the downloads folder can be accessed through File Explorer, usually under "Quick Access". Clicking Ctrl + J in your web browser should also display a list of recent downloads.
- On your Mac, the downloads folder is accessed from the Finder's sidebar. If you don't see it under Favorites, go to Finder > Preferences, and turn it on in the Sidebar tab. You can also quickly get to it from Go > Downloads (Option+Command+L).
Where do I find the downloads folder on my iPad / iPhone?
- To find the downloads folder on an iPad or iPhone, you’ll first need to locate the Files app. The quickest way to do this is with Spotlight Search.
- Swipe one finger downward from the middle of the Home screen, and then type “Files.”
- Tap “Files” in the search results.
- Tap “Browse” at the bottom.
- Tap “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad” depending on which device you are using. The downloads folder will appear in the list of “On My iPhone” or “On My iPad folders.
- Tap on the downloads folder to find the workbooks.
Where do I find the downloads folder on my Android tablet or phone?
- Open the Android app drawer by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Look for the My Files (or File Manager) icon and tap it.
- Inside the My Files app, tap "Downloads" to find the workbooks.